- Offer: Get 10% additional off (up to Rs. 500) on Croma online
- Validity: 31st May 2022
Terms and Conditions
- Coupon codes would be sent to your email ID registered with Tata Play Limited (formerly known as Tata Sky Limited) ('Tata Play'). Update your email ID via our WhatsApp channel instantly. Give a missed call on 08061999973
- Get up to Rs. 500 off on Croma online
- Not applicable on all smartphones & mobile categories
- Coupon code can be used only ONCE PER USER
- Valid only online on croma.com & not at stores
- No two offers can be clubbed together
- Offer valid until 31st May 2022
- Enter the promo code correctly to avail the offer
- If the correct coupon code is not entered, then you will not receive any discount. Tata Play takes no responsibility for your incorrect action.
- Tata Play reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, you hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Play and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.