Tata Play Binge With Smart TV
- Tata Play Binge Service (‘Service’) is offered by Tata Play Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’ formerly known as Tata Sky). The Service offers a vast library of content from various partners through a single app that is seamless and easy to use.
- Customer can install the Binge app on their Android Smart TV via App store from their Smart TV.
- Binge is a Freemium app, so when customer downloads the Binge app on Amazon FireTv stick, he/she will be able to watch the free content. There is no Free trial for Binge app given in this case. To access Premium content, he should subscribe.
- Customer can subscribe on Rs 299 per month (Super Plan) or Rs 399 per month (Mega Pack). Basis the subscription plan chosen; subscriber is payable towards his Tata Play Binge subscription.
- If the Subscriber has any concerns with Binge app, he/she can contact customer care helpline on 18002086633 for the same at any instant.
- Content from various partner apps Apple TV+, Disney+ Hotstar,SonyLIV,Zee5,Jio Cinema, MX Player, Lionsgate Play, Aha, Eros Now, Hungama Play, ShemarooMe, EpicOn, Docubay, Voot Kids, Curiosity Stream, Hallmark Movies Now, Shorts TV, Travel XP, Planet Marathi, Manorama Max, Koode, Chaupal, Tarang Plus, Reeldrama, Namma Flix, VROTT as well as Tata Play library of VOD content and missed episodes of various television channels up to last 7 days can be viewed through a subscription priced as stated below
Disney+ Hotstar,SonyLIV,Zee5,Jio Cinema, MX Player, Sun Nxt, Aha, Eros Now, Hungama Play, ShemarooMe, Epic On, Docubay, Voot Kids, Travel XP, Planet Marathi, Manorama Max,Koode, Chaupal, Tarang Plus, Reeldrama, Namma Flix, VROTT
Apple TV+, Disney+ Hotstar, SonyLIV, Zee5, Jio Cinema, MX Player, Lionsgate Play, Aha, Eros Now, Hungama Play, ShemarooMe, EpicOn, Docubay, Voot Kids, Curiosity Stream, Hallmark Movies Now, Shorts TV, Travel XP, Planet Marathi, Manorama Max, Koode, Chaupal, Tarang Plus, Reeldrama, Namma Flix, VROTT, SunNXT**
- **SunNXT will be available on Tata Play Binge app on FTV/Android Smart TV only.
- Only Free content will be available on JioCinema
- Only Telegu content will be available on Aha
- Gujarati content will not be available on ShemarooMe.
- Tata Play Exclusives are included at no extra cost, with all subscription packs on Tata Play Binge.
- The Subscriber can upgrade the paid subscription plan from Super Plan to Mega Plan during an active subscription by paying the pro-rated difference of subscription amount.
- A Subscriber can avail upto 4 devices subscription on his/her Registered Mobile Number.
- To avail the Service wireless internet connectivity is required which could be a wi-fi based dongle or internet provided by a third-party provider. The internet connection is subject to the fees, terms and conditions imposed by the internet service provider. Neither the Company guarantees that the services will be uninterrupted error-free or free from viruses, Trojan horses or harmful components.
- The playback quality and resolution will depend on several factors like the compatibility of the device on which the subscriber is accessing the content and the internet bandwidth.
- Tata Play Binge is an app that offers content owned, created and operated by various third-party Applications Service Providers. None of the content is being edited, curated or owned by the Company.
- These third- party application Service Providers or their Applications or services are not owned or controlled by the Company. Neither the Company has control over and assumes no responsibility for the Applications Service Providers or their Applications, third-party services or content, privacy policies, or practices of any Applications Service Provider or their Applications.
- In case the Subscriber goes into deactive state due to non-payment of dues, the access to Premium content on Binge app will stop working.
- The Company reserves the right to decide the eligibility of the Subscribers to whom the Service would be offered.
- The Company reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this offer or to withdraw it completely.
B. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In addition to the Terms and Conditions stated here, the Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms and Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Play Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Play Subscription Contract for Tata Play Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Tata Play Mobile Terms and Conditions, Tata Play Binge Terms and Conditions and such other documents, all found on the Tata Play website - tataplay.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as 'Subscription Contract'.
- The Company shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Subscriber to any network operator including any premium rates that may be charged by the network operator. The Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Subscribers and the network operator without involving the Company.
- The Company reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by the Company.
- In the event Tata Play requires any Eligible Subscriber to provide any required information, including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Subscriber, such Subscriber shall provide such information and documents to Tata Play.
- Only Subscribers having an active Tata Play DTH Subscription is eligible for this Offer.
- This Offer is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- The Company reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the Terms and Conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of the Offer.
- The Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by the Company or if the Subscriber is not able to avail the Offer due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Company such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By availing this Offer, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Subscribers have read and consented to the Terms and Conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Subscribers and/or any person through the Subscribers shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions and agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Subscribers availing this Offer.
- The Company shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Play website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the latter shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer.
- Any disputes, differences or questions, which may arise at any time hereafter between Tata Play and the Eligible Subscriber (individually referred to as ‘Party’, and collectively as ‘Parties’), touching the true construction of these terms and conditions or performance of the obligations or enforcing any rights and/or liabilities of the Parties hereunder, shall be first amicably resolved between the Parties within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which such dispute was raised by a Party and communicated to the other Party in writing failing which the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator of the Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the Indian Council of Arbitration and shall be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or any statutory modifications or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the Courts at Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with the arbitration proceedings and the awards in accordance with law. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language. The award passed by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from this Offer.