Tata Play Jingalala Afternoon: Sports Mini English Pack
- Tata Play JINGALALA AFTERNOON, SPORTS MINI ENGLISH PACK (‘Offer’) is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Tata Play Limited (formerly known as Tata Sky Limited) (‘Tata Play’) to its Eligible Subscribers. Eligible Subscriber shall mean a Tata Play Subscriber who has an Active Account Status and does not fall within the category mentioned in B (1) of the General Terms.
- Under this Offer, on 8th June 2022, Tata Play will offer SPORTS MINI ENGLISH PACK (‘Pack’) to its Eligible Subscribers at a discounted rate of Re.1/- for the initial period of 30 days followed by Rs 2.61 per day till the time Eligible Subscribers continue to subscribe to the Pack.
- Further, it is clarified that if Eligible Subscribers wish to discontinue the Pack subscribed by way of this Offer, and then again subscribe to the Pack at a later date, if made available by Tata Play, then Eligible Subscribers shall be charged the regular price of Rs 2.61 per day or such other price as may be charged by Tata Play at that period of time.
- To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscriber has to subscribe to the Pack on 8th June 2022, anytime between 00:00 hours to 23:59:59 hours by any of the following methods:
- Missed call: By giving a missed call on 080 6199 9929 from the Registered Mobile Number of the Eligible Subscriber.
- Tata Play website: By logging on to My Tata Play on www.tataplay.com
- Helpline: By calling the Tata Play helpline number 18602086633.
B. GENERAL TERMS
- The following persons shall not be entitled to avail this Offer:
- Employees and relatives of employees of Tata Play;
- Tata Play dealers, advertising agencies, and their employees;
- Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as content partners, vendors, agencies etc.; and
- Subscribers who have already subscribed to the Pack.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms And Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Play Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Play Subscription Contract for Tata Play Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Everywhere TV Terms and Conditions and such other documents that may be all found on the Tata Play website - www.tataplay.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as ‘Subscription Contract’.
- Tata Play shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the subscriber to any network operator including any premium rates that may be charged by the network operator. Eligible Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Play.
- While subscribing to the Pack, the Eligible Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked by Tata Play from the Eligible Subscribers including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Eligible Subscribers to avail this Offer.
- Tata Play reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it completely.
- Any and all taxes and/or levy applicable in relation to this Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- The Eligible Subscriber hereby understands and gives his/ her irrevocable consent to Tata Play to exchange and/or share the personal information collected by Tata Play of the Eligible Subscriber with any third party.
- Tata Play will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscriber if this Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Play or if the Eligible Subscriber is not able to view the Pack due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Play including without limitation force majeure events such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By availing this Offer and subscribing to the Pack, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscriber has read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in to the Subscription Contract.
- The Eligible Subscribers and/or any person through the Eligible Subscribers waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. The Eligible Subscribers and/or any person through the Eligible Subscribers undertakes to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Play and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscribers availing this Offer.
- Tata Play shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Play website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document.
- This Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.