Tata Play Tamil Cinema
- Tata Play Limited(formerly known as Tata Sky Limited) (‘Tata Play’) has introduced a special offer called the Tata Play Tamil Cinema (Offer) for its Eligible Subscribers from 11th September 2018. Tata Play Tamil Cinema is a service provided by Tata Play for showcasing the biggest blockbusters of Kollywood with premieres before television.
- This Offer is open for all Tata Play subscribers including first time users and shall mean a Tata Play Subscriber who has an Active Account Status ('Eligible Subscribers'). The Offer is available in Standard Definition (SD) channels.
- Under this Offer, Tata Play will offer Tata Play Tamil Cinema Pack ('Pack') to its Eligible Subscribers at the below rates:
- Rates for subscription via Call Centre
SD box First 5 days free, followed by INR. 45/-per month
- Rates for subscription via modes other than Call Centre
SD box INR. 45/-per month
- Rates for subscription via Call Centre
- To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscribers must subscribe to the Offer on 11th September 2018 by using any of the following methods:
- Missed call: By giving a missed call on 9035290352 from the Registered Mobile Number of the Eligible Subscriber.
- Tata Play website: By logging on to My Tata Play on www.tataplay.com.
- Helpline: By calling the Tata Play helpline number 18602086633 (Selfcare).
- SMS: By sending SMS – 'ADD TSTA' to 56633.
- By availing the Offer through any outbound calls received in relation to this Offer through any Tata Play outbound Call Centre.
- After subscribing, the Eligible Subscribers will be able to view Tata Play Tamil Cinema by:
- Pressing Active (or Apps) button on Tata Play remote and selecting Tata Play Tamil Cinema or accessing channel no. 1502 (SD).
- The Offer shall not be free for Mega Pack subscribers and the service shall not be available on Tata Play application.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Tata Play reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Tata Play.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Subscription Contract and such other documents, all found on the Tata Play website - www.tataplay.com
- Tata Play shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Eligible Subscriber to any network operator or network service provider including any mobile carrier handling charges, data handling charges, or premium rates that may be charged by the network operator/ service provider. Eligible Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute about the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Play.
- While subscribing to the Offer, the Eligible Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked from the Eligible Subscribers including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Eligible Subscribers to avail this Offer.
- Tata Play reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Offer.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by Eligible Subscribers. Any applicable network capacity fee (NCF) shall also be borne by the Eligible Subscriber.
- Tata Play will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Play or if the Eligible Subscribers are not able to view the Offer due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Play such as war, natural calamities, floods, epidemics, pandemics, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By availing this Offer and subscribing to the Tata Play Tamil Cinema service, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscribers have read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Eligible Subscribers and/or any person through them shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Play and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscribers availing this Offer.
- Tata Play reserves the right to forfeit the Offer in the event it is found by Tata Play that any information provided by the Eligible Subscribers is wrong or any misrepresentation is made by them.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- Tata Play shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Play website or process any transaction thereon.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the latter shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer.
- Any disputes, differences or questions, which may arise at any time hereafter between Tata Play and the Eligible Subscriber touching the true construction of this Agreement or performance of the obligations or enforcing any rights and/or liabilities of the Parties hereunder, shall be first amicably resolved between the Parties within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which such dispute was raised by a Party and communicated to the other Party in writing failing which the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator of the Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the Indian Council of Arbitration and shall be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or any statutory modifications or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the Courts at Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with the arbitration proceedings and the awards in accordance with law. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language. The award passed by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- Subject to the arbitration clause, these terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and the Parties agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.