LDP offer on TPMA & TP Web
- The Long Duration Pack (‘Offer’) is being offered by Tata Play Limited (‘Tata Play’) for its Eligible Subscribers on both of its web and mobile applications. Eligible Subscribers shall mean subscribers who shall be selected to able to avail this Offer, upon the sole discretion of Tata Play.
- This Offer shall be effective from 14th September 2023.
- To avail this Offer, Eligible Subscriber has to visit the quick recharge page, enter subscriber-ID and recharge amount for processing the Offer. Post this the Eligible Subscriber will be directed to the page where the Offer will be available as ‘Long Duration Packs’.
B. OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tata Play reserves the right to decide the eligibility of the Subscribers to whom this Offer would be provided.
- Tata Play reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of the Offer.
- Eligible Subscribers can have one or more offers depending on the eligibility criteria but can avail only one offer. Eligible Subscribers cannot opt out from the Offer for a lock-in period of 6 (six) months, however, Eligible Subscribers shall have the option to add and/or drop “add-ons”.
- Eligible Subscribers shall not receive any flexi cashback upon subscribing to the Offer.
- If Eligible Subscriber selects and does the successful recharge for the Offer, then all existing packs/channels will be dropped from such subscriber’s account.
- Eligible Subscriber shall not be able to edit the recharge amount.
C. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer cannot be combined for additional discounts, nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer.
- This Offer is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In the event Tata Play requires any Eligible Subscriber to provide any required information, including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Subscriber, such Subscriber shall provide such information and documents to Tata Play.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Tata Play DTH Subscription Contract and such other documents, that may be all found on the Tata Play website - tataplay.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as 'Subscription Contract.’
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to this Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- Tata Play will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if this Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Play due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Play including without limitation force majeure events such as war, natural calamities, epidemics, pandemics, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure, regulatory approvals etc.
- By availing this Offer, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscribers have read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- Tata Play reserves the right to change any or all the packs and/or withdraw the packs and/or stop the transmission of any or all the channels at any time, without assigning any reason and without any prior notification to the Eligible Subscriber and without any liability whatsoever, subject to applicable laws.
- Tata Play shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Eligible Subscriber to any network operator including any premium rates that may be charged by the network operator. Eligible Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Play.
- Tata Play reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Offer.
- By availing this Offer, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscriber has read and consented to the terms and conditions stated herein and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Eligible Subscriber and/or any person through the Eligible Subscriber shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. The Eligible Subscriber and/or any person through the Eligible Subscriber undertakes to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Tata Play and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscriber availing this Offer.
- Tata Play shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Play website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these terms and conditions, as far as this Offer is concerned, the latter shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Terms and Conditions.
- Any disputes, differences or questions, which may arise at any time hereafter between Tata Play and the Eligible Subscriber (individually referred to as ‘Party’, and collectively as ‘Parties’), touching the true construction of these terms and conditions or performance of the obligations or enforcing any rights and/or liabilities of the Parties hereunder, shall be first amicably resolved between the Parties within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which such dispute was raised by a Party and communicated to the other Party in writing failing which the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator of the Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the Indian Council of Arbitration and shall be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or any statutory modifications or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the Courts at Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with the arbitration proceedings and the awards in accordance with law. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language. The award passed by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- Subject to the arbitration clause, these terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and the Parties agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.