Amazon Prime Terms
- Tata Play Binge Service (‘Service’) is offered by Tata Play Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’ formerly known as Tata Sky). The Service offers a vast library of content from various partners through a single app that is seamless and easy to use.
- The Amazon Fire TV Stick – Tata Play edition device (‘Device’) will be provided to the Subscriber at no additional cost and the subscriber will be charged Rs. 849 every 3 months by default (Super Quarterly Pack) or Rs 3199/1119/4199 basis the subscription plan chosen payable towards his Tata Play Binge subscription.
- Content from various partner apps Apple TV+, Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, MX Player, Lionsgate Play, Aha, Hungama Play, ShemarooMe, EpicOn, Docubay, Curiosity Stream, Hallmark Movies Now, Shorts TV, Travel XP, Planet Marathi, Manorama Max, Istream, Chaupal, Tarang Plus, Reeldrama, Namma Flix, VROTT, SunNXT**, Fuse+, Playflix, Klikk, FanCode, Stage, Animax, PTC Play, Distro TV as well as Tata Play library of VOD content and missed episodes of various television channels up to last 7 days can be viewed through a subscription priced as stated below
**SunNXT will be available on Tata Play Binge app on Binge+/FTV/Android Smart TV only.
Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, MX Player, Sun Nxt, Aha, Hungama Play, ShemarooMe, Epic On, Docubay, Shorts TV, Travel XP, Planet Marathi, Manorama Max, Istream, Chaupal, Tarang Plus, Reeldrama, Namma Flix, VROTT, FanCode, Stage Playflix, Klikk, FanCode, Stage, Animax, PTC Play, Distro TV
Apple TV+, Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, MX Player, Lionsgate Play, Aha, Hungama Play, ShemarooMe, EpicOn, Docubay, Curiosity Stream, Hallmark Movies Now, Shorts TV, Travel XP, Planet Marathi, Manorama Max, Istream, Chaupal, Tarang Plus, Reeldrama, Namma Flix, VROTT, SunNXT**, Fuse+, Playflix, Klikk, FanCode, Stage, Animax, PTC Play, Distro TV
Only Telegu content will be available on Aha
Gujarati content will not be available on ShemarooMe.
- For user subscribed to plans consisting of Apple TV+, they will be required to activate the Apple TV+ on their existing/new Apple id, by following the steps as mentioned on Tata Play Binge Mobile App to start viewing content available on Apple TV+ on Tata Play Binge App.
- The Company has introduced a Tata Play Binge Flexi Lite Subscription plan for a selected segment of Subscribers, at the sole discretion of Tata Play . Any Subscriber eligible for this subscription plan will be offered to purchase this plan at Rs 99 billed monthly until cancelled or upgraded.
- Under this subscription plan, Subscriber can choose 3 partner apps from the list of apps as available on Tata Play Binge.
- Latest list of apps: Apple TV+, Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, , Lionsgate Play, Aha, Hungama Play, ShemarooMe, EpicOn, Docubay, Curiosity Stream, Hallmark Movies Now, Shorts TV, Travel XP, Planet Marathi, Manorama Max, Istream, Chaupal, Tarang Plus, Reeldrama, Namma Flix, VROTT, SunNXT**, Fuse+, Playflix, Klikk, FanCode, Stage, Animax, PTC Play
- Post purchase of the subscription, the subscriber can choose to change his selection of 3 apps - one at a time. This change will be implemented in subsequent subscription cycle.
- The Subscriber shall not be required to pay for any individual subscription. All 7 days catchup is linked to linear entitlement.
- Tata Play Exclusives are included at no extra cost, with all subscription packs on Tata Play Binge.
- The Subscription charges shall be debited from the Subscriber’s Tata Play DTH Account. The Company reserves the right, without any previous notification to the Subscriber, to change the prices, including increase the prices or modify the plan and offer.
- The Subscriber can upgrade the paid subscription plan from Super Plan to Mega Plan during an active subscription by paying the pro-rated difference of subscription amount.
- If the Subscriber wishes to discontinue using the Service during Free Trial, the Subscriber will have to call the customer care helpline on 18002086633 for the same at any instant during or after the free trial period. A recovery WO will be created after the call and the device will be collected back from the Subscriber.
- In case of non-recovery of device or device damage, the charges will be debited from the Subscriber’s Tata Play DTH Subscription Account.
- The Subscriber’s use of the Service will be subject to these terms of service, updated from time to time, in addition to Amazon Device terms available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201267340 , as may be updated by Amazon from time to time.
- The device is the property of the Company and is offered on entrustment basis to the Subscriber at no additional cost. However, if the Subscriber is not in active state and has not returned the device to the Company, the Company shall be entitled to deduct INR 3999/- from Tata Play DTH Subscription Account towards recovery of charges.
- A Subscriber can avail upto 4 devices per subscriber ID.
- To avail the Service wireless internet connectivity is required which could be a wi-fi based dongle or internet provided by a third-party provider. The internet connection is subject to the fees, terms and conditions imposed by the internet service provider. Neither does the Company guarantees that the services will be uninterrupted error-free or free from viruses, Trojan horses or harmful components.
- In case the Subscriber wishes to install the device on his own, he can avail Binge Delivery service where Tata Play technician will only deliver the device at the Subscriber’s doorstep. The whole responsibility of installing the device will remain with the Subscriber in this case.
- The playback quality and resolution will depend on several factors like the compatibility of the device on which the subscriber is accessing the content and the internet bandwidth.
- In order to stream the content, a television set with an HDMI port is mandatory.
- The Subscriber shall be charged for the installation as per the prevailing rates.
- Tata Play Binge is an app that offers content owned, created and operated by various third-party Applications Service Providers. None of the content is being edited, curated or owned by the Company.
- These third- party application Service Providers or their Applications or services are not owned or controlled by the Company. Neither the Company has control over and assumes no responsibility for the Applications Service Providers or their Applications, third-party services or content, privacy policies, or practices of any Applications Service Provider or their Applications.
- The device comes with a service commitment of 1 year. In case of any issues encountered with the device within one year from the date of activation of the Service, the subscriber can call the Company helpline and avail the service commitment. Service Commitment applies only to hardware components of device that are not subject to accident, misuse, neglect, fire or other external causes, alterations, repair, or commercial use.
- In case the Subscriber goes into deactive state due to non-payment of dues, the device will stop working.
- Subscriber will bear the cost for individual component damages in cases like water damage, physical damage, device lost etc.
- In case a component is damaged outside the service commitment period, the subscriber will have to bear the charges for replacement/repair.
- The Company reserves the right to decide the eligibility of the Subscribers to whom the Service would be offered.
- Once the Subscriber confirms that the Subscriber is interested in subscribing to the Service, a work order will be raised, and a representative of the Company will confirm with the Subscriber at his preferred time of visit for installation.
- The installation set up and the demo will be done by a representative of the Company.
- An amazon.in ID is mandatory for the installation of the Service to be completed. In case a Subscriber does not have an amazon.in ID, the Subscriber will have to create a new one through Amazon.in’s website or mobile application. The Subscriber is requested not to share the Subscriber’s Amazon ID with the representative of the Company.
- In case a Subscriber wishes to return the device, the Subscriber can call the Tata Play Call center and raise a request for returning the device. A work order will be raised for the device collection and representative of the Company will collect the same from the subscriber.
- The Company reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this offer or to withdraw it completely.
AMAZON PRIME OFFER ON TATA PLAY BINGE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tata Play Binge Service (‘Service’) is offered by Tata Play Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘Company ’ formerly known as Tata Sky). The Service offers a vast library of content from various partners through a single app that is seamless and easy to use.
- As part of the Service, the subscribers are being offered 1 month of Amazon Prime Subscription at no additional cost if subscribers activate the Amazon Prime Subscription from Fire TV Stick and Binge+ box. For the purpose of clarity, the 1 month free subscription of Amazon Prime is not available if the subscribers activate the Amazon Prime Subscription using the Tata Play Binge Mobile App. After the end of the trial period of 1 month, the subscribers will be charged Rs 299/- per month. (or the then prevailing Amazon Prime monthly charges).
B. Terms and conditions
- The subscribers of the Service can avail 1 month of Amazon Prime Subscription at no additional cost if subscribers activate the Amazon Prime Subscription from Fire TV Stick and Binge+ box.
- After the expiry of 1 month, subscriber will be charged prevailing charges and this amount will be debited from his/her Tata Play Wallet.
- Subscribers can avail the offer through the banner available on Tata Play Binge homepage. Once the subscriber clicks on the banner, the subscriber will receive an activation link on the subscriber’s registered mobile number.
- Existing Amazon Prime subscribers who are also the subscribers of the Service will not be eligible for the offer.
- The day of activation of Amazon Prime through the Service would be considered as the 1st day of activation.
- This is a onetime offer available per subscriber ID.
- In the event, subscriber wishes to cancel Amazon Prime Subscription during the 1-month period, and has requested for such cancellation, the Amazon Prime subscription will be terminated with immediate effect.
- After the 1 month period, if a subscriber wishes to cancel Amazon Prime Subscription, it will be terminated at the end of monthly billing cycle of Prime.
- In case the Tata Play Binge subscription of a subscriber is dropped during the offer period, Amazon Prime subscription will also be cancelled.
- In case the Tata Play Binge subscription of a subscriber is dropped during the Paid Prime subscription, Amazon Prime subscription will be terminated at the end of monthly billing cycle of Prime. Amazon Prime Benefits are unlimited streaming of latest movies and TV shows, free fast delivery on shopping and ad-free music.
- A subscriber can cancel Amazon Prime subscription anytime by calling the Tata Play customer care.
- The Company reserves the right to decide the eligibility of the Subscribers to whom the Offer would be offered.
APPLE TV+ ON TATA PLAY BINGE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For Apple TV+ content, the Subscriber is required to redeem a promotional code for 12 (twelve) months of Apple TV+ (the “Promotional Period”) provided during activation of an Apple TV+ subscription in the Tata Play Binge Service. Provided, such Subscriber maintains a covered subscription to the Tata Play Binge Service, Company shall provide the Subscriber with a new promotional code for Apple TV+ before the end of the Promotional Period. In case the Subscriber fails to redeem a replacement promotional code prior to the end of the Promotional Period, or the Subscriber no longer has a covered subscription, the Subscriber will be charged a recurring monthly subscription fee by Apple Distribution International Limited (“Apple”) following the Promotional Period for such subscription.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In addition to the Terms and Conditions stated here, the Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms and Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Play Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Play Subscription Contract for Tata Play Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Tata Play Mobile Terms and Conditions, Tata Play Binge Terms and Conditions and such other documents, all found on the Tata Play website - tataplay.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as 'Subscription Contract'.
- The Company shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Subscriber to any network operator including any premium rates that may be charged by the network operator. The Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Subscribers and the network operator without involving the Company.
- The Company reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by the Company.
- In the event Tata Play requires any Eligible Subscriber to provide any required information, including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Subscriber, such Subscriber shall provide such information and documents to Tata Play.
- Only Subscribers having an active Tata Play DTH Subscription is eligible for this Offer.
- This Offer is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- The Company reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the Terms and Conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of the Offer.
- The Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by the Company or if the Subscriber is not able to avail the Offer due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Company such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By availing this Offer, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Subscribers have read and consented to the Terms and Conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Subscribers and/or any person through the Subscribers shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions and agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Subscribers availing this Offer.
- The Company shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Play website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the latter shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer.
- Any disputes, differences or questions, which may arise at any time hereafter between Tata Play and the Eligible Subscriber (individually referred to as ‘Party’, and collectively as ‘Parties’), touching the true construction of these terms and conditions or performance of the obligations or enforcing any rights and/or liabilities of the Parties hereunder, shall be first amicably resolved between the Parties within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which such dispute was raised by a Party and communicated to the other Party in writing failing which the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator of the Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the Indian Council of Arbitration and shall be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or any statutory modifications or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the Courts at Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with the arbitration proceedings and the awards in accordance with law. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language. The award passed by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from this Offer.