Medibuddy Offer: Expert Doctor Consultation
- Offer: Get online Expert Doctor’s Consultations at Rs. 49
- Validity: 31st December 2023
Terms and Conditions
- Coupon codes would be sent to your email ID registered with Tata Play Limited (formerly known as Tata Sky Limited) ('Tata Play'). Update your email ID via our WhatsApp channel instantly. Give a missed call on 08061999973
- Get online audio & video consultations with Expert Doctors across 22+ specialities such as General Physician, Dermatology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology etc.
- Available across 16+ languages
- Valid till 31st December 2023
- Coupon can be used THRICE PER USER
- This coupon code will give a maximum of Rs. 350 discount. For example: If the consultation costs Rs. 499, the user needs to pay a total of Rs. 149
- Please visit: https://link.medibuddy.app/ABConsult, sign up/ login & click on ‘Talk To Doctor’
- Select the Speciality of your Doctor, enter your health concern, and click on ‘Start Consultation’
- Answer basic questions asked by the Doctor's Assistant and once you are asked for the payment, proceed ahead by applying the coupon code
- Once the checkout is completed, Doctor will call and connect with you for the consultation
- If the correct coupon code is not entered, then you will not receive any discount. Tata Play takes no responsibility for your incorrect action.
- Tata Play reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, you hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless, Tata Play and its respective affiliates, advertising, and promotion agencies, and all its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.